Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rainbow Collaboration #1

I'm on a blogging marathon, right now that I actually have the time! (or want to write lol). @nailslikelace on Instagram came up with an idea to collab with anyone who wanted to participate. It was like a #bestietwinnails, but with a lot of nail lovers. The theme that she came up with was Rainbow!!! I had never done anything rainbow like and was really excited to participate because it seemed like fun! I really did not know what to do(like always, shake my head). Anyways, I came up with doing a half moon mani, with glitter placement, and a rainbow made up by two nails. So, I had 2 rainbows on my hand(my thumb was not pictured, but it had its own rainbow on it). In total 111 nail lovers collaborated with @nailslikelace and she made a collage with all the pictures people submitted via IG, e-mail, Kik, you name it! It has been one of the biggest collaborations, that I know of at least. Here is her collage:
It's amazing isn't it!!!! My individual nails are next.










 
I am pretty proud of these still :) @nailslikelace is doing another Collab, this time it is a different theme. I am not sure if it's a secret, but just in case I won't spoil the surprise! If you want to join in the fun make sure to follow @nailslike lace on Instagram and ask her how you could join! I would be awesome to have a lot of people collaborate and have our nials come out in the world records book!!
Till next time
Xoxo,
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment