Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bestietwin nails with my momma!!

Hehe, so usually people do bestietwinnails with friends or with people they have met on IG. Also, they usually do it around the same time! I did these nails on my mom and I ended up liking them so much I said I would do them sometime in the near future. I did do it like 1-2 weeks after I did my mom's nails, but I still call it bestietwinnails :) & it's cute cuz it was with my momma haha. I loved the base I used, and it was Zoya Aurora. I also used little stars, this mani resembles a Galaxy, but pink colorful Galaxy. It's an easier version let's just say! 
Here are my mom's nails:
 I liked hers better, I think the lighting has to do with it. Plus, her nails are tiny and cute :D

Here are my nails :




Here's a normal swatch of the beautiful Zoya Aurora <3



Stay tuned, I have swatches, another rainbow mani, & a little look at Friday's mini adventure with my friend!!
Xoxo, 
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment