Sunday, September 8, 2013

31 Day Challenge Day 7: Black and White

I would have liked to do the design by Mely @rockyournails in black and white, but I don't have a white. I mean I had a white up until my littler 5 year old sister became the polish mixing elf and poured in a pink into Tempest my white cult nails polish :(

So, I decided to go with classic black nails with a fine shimmer polish by venique on top.
I really love how a black polish looks on nails, I think it looks classy. Some people say its goth, but definitely think it's cool.

This is 2 coat of OPI Black Onyx and the shimmer by venique(I can't find the darn thing at the moment to tell you the name.)


Like the little black dress, this makes your nails look nice and sleek ;)


I've always wanted to do both of these looks so I did both. I have seen this on Google, yeaahhhh I think it looks better on other nails. The checkers look cool, but as you can see I need more practice :)


Practice makes perfect!!!
Xoxo, 
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment