Saturday, September 7, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 4/5: Green and Blue

I cheated during the 4/5 day of the challenge! I joined two of them together so I could be on track.
Blue has to be one of my favorite colors, from light blue to navy blue. I think It is one of the colors that I mostly have! Green is alright, not my favorite, but I to wear it once in a while.

I needed to do this mani quick so I didn't really do any nail art, but regardless the combination between Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale and Zoya Ibiza is beyond BEAUTIFUL. These colors were made for each other!

I always like to layer any kind of jelly ove a base color because I don't really like the patches that are sometimes visible in the sun.




I used one coat of Zoya Ibiza and layered 2 coats of Sally Hansen Mermaid's on top on the ring and pinky finger. I just did two coats of Ibiza over the pointer and middle finger


 Mermaid's tale has a special place in my heart. My mom put it inside my cake on my 19th Birthday, I wasn't really expecting that, it was a really nice touch.
 
  This is an old mani I did in March 2013, I layered it over a greener base and did a fish tail.


Challenge done and accepted, even though I cheated ;)
Till Next time!
Xoxo,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment