Wednesday, September 18, 2013

KBShimmer I got a crush on you!

Hey ladies and gents!!!This beauty is the other KbShimmer polish I purchased with Totally Tubular. I got a crush on blue's name is the true feeling I have for blue polishes since most of the polishes I own are either blue or have blue tint in them.

This polish is such a beautiful translucent blue jelly with various sizes of holographic glitter which makes this polish magical! Well anything with holo in it is magical. There are mini rainbows on your nails :) It can't get any better than that!


This is 3 coats of KBshimmer I got a crush on blue for three of my nails and 2 coats of OPI black onyx with Colorclub Harp on it for the Diamond accent nail.


Doesn't this look like crushed blue diamonds on my nails??


On KBShimmers's description of the polish, they said you cold layer this jelly over black so I tried it on my thumb. The glitters are more visible and is an alternative for my dark polish wearing chicks!


I included this picture just cause I liked it :D


Thank you Christy for the perfect polish and super speedy shipping!!
If you want to check out more swatches on this polish make sure to click on this link: I got a crush on blue.
Thanks for reading!!
Xoxo,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment