Monday, September 16, 2013

KBshimmer Totally Tubular!!!!

I recently bought some KBShimmer polishes and they are beautiful! Hex Appeal is the polish that made me want to get more polishes from Christy. The formula is a dream and the glitter combos are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Something else about these polishes other than the quality is that they are not too pricey. They are all $8.75 a bit more than let's say mainstream Essie polishes, but worth every extra penny :)

I really bought this polish because it reminded me on Sulley from the Movie Monsters Inc which is one of my favorite movies. I also liked the name! Super cool Yo!!

 Totally Tubular is a tealish blueish color, with fuchsia circles , aqua circles, and different colored hex glitters.


This was 2 coats of Totally Tubular over a basecoat+ top coat. The Formula and the application was a dream. This polish seemed like a crelly(jelly/creme) formula.


For the accent(index finger) I did a tye dye effect(that's what I call it) using two different polishes adding a good amount and swirling them together with a toothpick.


Totally tubular is a bit darker in person. 

I loved this polish so much that I am wearing on my toes at the moment!!
If you would like to check out more swatches of Totally Tubular click on this link: Totally Tubular
Thanks for reading!!
Xoxo,
Cathy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment