Monday, November 4, 2013

Seduction on nails

Hi everyone! I am super excited to show you this nail combo of Cultnails 'Seduction' over Zoya 'Ibiza'. I have tried This topper over purple and black and it looks equally as awesome, but navy blue base just did it for me :)

Seduction is not a glitter topper, it's a flaky topper. The flakes change colors depending on the light, from red to orange,yellow, and green. It is magical I tell you!

I took A LOT of pictures to try to capture the transition, so hopefully I did an okay job.

You can sort of tell of the transition of the flakes.

I like how this picture emphasizes the green in the flakes. Isn't this glitter topper awesome??
 

This picture was for #madpropoct on IG hosted by Amy @indie500nails. You take a picture with a prop on Monday and at the end of the month she randomly chooses a winner and sends them a prize.:) Pictured is the watch my grandma gave me a few years back. I love and miss her.

This last picture is what inspired me to actually top Seduction over Ibiza! I made the ring before and was surprisingly able to catch the color shift in the ring. This is up for sale, all you have to do is click on the button that says "I sell on Etsy":)
I really wanted to share how AMAZING this combination was, hopefully you get to show me what you've paired Seduction with!
Hope you have a magical day!
Xoxo,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment