Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fandom Cosmetics Review :)

Good afternoon/morning/night depending on where you are located on the planet :) I've finally had the time to finish this review of the 3 beautiful Fandom Cosmetic polishes that Annie sent to me. Just a little about Fandom Cosmetics is that all polishes 5-free, Vegan, and Cruelty Free!!! They are made by Annie and Leigh the Sci-fi lovers and more duo.

The polishes they sent to me were 'Anne with an E' from the Anne of Green Gables Collection, 'Sweetest Spirit' from the Downtown Abbey Collection, and Your Ken Can Kiss My Barbie from their Big Bang Theory Collection. I just want to say that the formula of the polishes was flawless! I was very amazed by the uniqueness of details that Annie puts into her brand example the letter that was included in the package. You can see bits of it here :) 

  
 
First up is the beautiful Anne with an E from the Anne of Green Bables Collection. I applied 3 thin coats on my nails plus top coat. This green polish glows!(not in the dark, but the shimmers make it glow and it's so magical). I got so many compliments on the polish. I myself don't like green polish, but this one was a different. Most people that complimented the polish would start with the phrase,"I don't even like green polish, but the one you have on your nails is beautiful/different/so pretty etc.". Then I would say, "omg that was my reaction to the nail polish myself". Then they would ask where I got it and what indie polish was. It was pretty cool because I had to go into the whole world of indies and the little shops online.

I couldn't decide on what picture to post, so I chose my favorites. Enjoy the picture spam :D
 
  I don't like adding a little logo to the pictures because it makes the resolution kind of bad.

 



Next is 'Sweetest Spirit' from the Downtown Abbey Collection. Sweetest Spirit  is a light blue crelly perfectly opaque in 3 thin coats. I had a little trouble catching the true color since it changes depending on the light.

The color is slightly different in this picture, but not that much.
 


 
Last but not least is 'Your Ken Can Kiss My Barbie' from their Big Bang Theory Collection. It is a sheer glitter polish made up of different sized yellow, light blue, periwinkle, and white hexes perfect for spring. This is one perfect coat over sinful colors end-less blue. Absolutely no fishing needed.



All in all the polishes were so pretty an the application was like butter. These polishes have made me a fan of Fandom Cosmetics. If you would like to be updated on the releases of Anne With An E, Sweetest Spirit, and Your Ken Can Kiss My Barbie check out +FandomCosmetics on IG or their website Fandom Cosmetics that features many different polishes and other goodies for all the fans out there!

Thanks for reading!! Till next time :)
xoxo,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment