Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Yellow Stopper Review

Hello to anyone reading this blog post! :D I hope you are having a wonderful day/evening/night. I had an AMAZING Spring break I ate delicious food, hung out with friends, and of course painted my nails.

Today I have a new favorite product of mine to review, it is YELLOW STOPPER top coat. It has made me want to use glitter polishes on all my nails ALL the time instead of just on an accent nail because as you all know removing glitter polish is a pain in the butt!



I used once coat of yellow stopper as a base and did a Jelly sandwich mani using Color Club "Youthful" and China Glaze "Luxe and Lush". A day and a half later I began to pick at my nails and it all came off! I mean there were a few pieces here and there of nail polish, but for the most part my nail was clean! I only had to use a little bit of polish remover and just ONE cotton ball for all my nails. I usually go through 3-5 cotton balls and a ton of nail polish remover to take off my glitter polish and it is truly frustrating.


Rating
I give Yellow Stopper 3.8 stars for the use I will be giving it(basecoat).The bottle very big and pretty cheap, retail price is $6.49+taxes(with the beauty card) at Sally's Beauty. The down side to the product is that it smells bad and I have a feeling it is not 3-free.

One last thing I can say is that since it is a top coat, I think that any top coat would be good to apply as a base coat when using glitter polish or swatching... I am not sure why I didn't think of that before I bought it. Maybe so you wouldn't have to :) Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Battery operated facial brush and Manual face brush. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Beauty Supply Online websites.

    ReplyDelete