Tuesday, August 27, 2013

KB Shimmer Hex Appeal

Hello! So I try to blog as much as I can when I have the time. This is one times I actually get to do that :)
This S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G bottle is the first ever indie polish I bought and it started my love for glitter and indie polishes. It is beautiful in real life and I am so glad I made the choice in making it my first purchase. Tried to show the glitters as best I could with this picture.


 Hex Appeal is a dark navy/purple jelly with magenta, silver, and blue hex glitters, and bar glitter. This is two coats over a dark base, plus top coat.



 I was Channeling my inner @Lacquerloon :) she has beautiful and flawless swatches!!!


My hands/fingers are really awkward when it comes to bottle pose, but I am trying to figure out what works for me.

My normal pose.

This is the picture I posted on Instagram: @catsnails



Hope you liked this polish as much as I do!
Thank you for reading!
Xoxo,
Cathy

*If you would like to check out these polishes click on the link: KBshimmer
KBshimmer Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment