Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color Cupcakes & Sprinkles Review

Hope everyone is having a lovely day and if you aren't, really try to bring yourself to think positive happy thoughts. One of my most respected teachers always said, "you are responsible for whatever you are feeling, you yourself make are the only one who makes yourself upset", I took it as, "you are a dictator of your life, try to make yourself happy". I know trying to make yourself think positives sometimes is very hard(trust me I have to work on this), but there is not enough time in our lives to be upset. Enjoy your family, the person next to you, smile at whoever you are with, there is not enough time to spend in the world with the person you love.

Lol, I got ooeeey goooeyy on you! Let's talk about what you actually came on my blog for....

This is the bottle of Laura's @polishaddictnailcolor polish called Cup cakes & sprinkles. The polish  is a light pinkish/purpleish jelly, jampacked with different kinds of glitter!!!! Glitter is a pain to take off, but it is so beautiful!


I decided to layer two coats of this polish over a similar, but darker base+ topcoat on my pointer finger to show how it looks like if used as a glitter topper.


To the rest of my nails I applied 4 thin coats+ top coat. I could have gone with a 5th coat on my middle finger because you can still see parts of my nail. But I still like how it looks, It  is very feminine, fun, and light. There was no need for fishing for the glitters and glitters do not feel rough. One of the big pink circular glitters was curling, but the top coat solved that problem.


I think I will be using it as a glitter topper from now on because I got a mini size and I don't want it to be gone fast :(



Thank you Laura for my polish and speedy shipping!!

Thank you for reading & remember to smile :D

Til Next time!
Xoxo,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment