Friday, August 30, 2013

OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries & Polka.com

It's been some time since I've worn a manicure that is really simple. No nail art, no nada. I really need to practice on doing nail art, but my designs don't really come out that well so I just stop. Also, I've been uninspired wish someone could do my nails for once lol.

On a good note I have been noticing that my bottle pictures are getting better, at least I think so. My fingers don't look as awkward as they used to :)

Polka. com is a glitter polish with pink, light blue, and periwinkle colored glitter with even finer tinier loose periwinkle glitter.

Ate Berries in the canaries is creme polish that is a dark-ish fuschia color. It was very smooth and easy to apply.



 Here is 1 coat of Polka.com over 2 coats of Ate Berries in the Canaries + top coat.


I really liked the end results of the combination of the two polishes, it is like they were meant for each other!!

It was kind of hard to show the true color of the polish. It seems more pink here than it is in person.
 
 
I decided to add a matte finish my to nails to try to show the true color and it came out better!


This picture is just to show you how the nails on my right hand look. My nails are super short because I am right-handed and I use it more than my left hand. There really is a tremendous difference between my nails on both hands. I am working on getting them to where I want them to be.


Thanks for reading!
Xoxo,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment