Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rainbow Mani #2

Hello, just wanted to say thank you to whoever takes the time to read my blog. I really appreciate it and it means a lot!! Today I will be talking a little bit another rainbow manicure I did. I was really star struck on my nails that I did for the rainbow mani collaboration and wanted to use the colors of the Rainbow again. They are really bright pretty colors that look amazing in the sun. This time I decided to do a simple rainbow gradient. My thumb had red and orange, then my index finger went from orange to yellow, my middle finger went from yellow to green, then green to blue, and finally my pinky finger went from blue to purple. I really like how it came out and hopefully in the future I will do much better. Gradients are getting easier for me to do since I have been doing them a lot lately. Remember practice is key and never give up! I try to tell myself this every time I have a nail fail.






This last picture is the picture I posted onto instagram. 
Till next time!
Xoxo,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment