Tuesday, August 27, 2013

#Showusyourheart entry



Vanessa @Mrslochness on instagram and Meagan @ethereal_lacquer are having a contest and the theme was hearts. Any kind of heart incorporated into your mani. We also had to have a really heart warming description about someone else that we treasured. I decided to talk about the IG community itself.

For my mani I wanted to try something new and made a heart on my middle finger trying the sugar spun method. It was a little tricky, but I loved the result. The blue I used was sinfulcolors Endless blue, Opi Pirouette my Whistle for my index finger, sinful Colors cotton Candy and Candy coated for the sugar spun heart, I used some little heart cut outs,and Color Club Halographic on the pinky.
Both pictures here are topped with HK Girl Top coat.


I decided to matte it later on in the day and this is the final outcome.
I personally liked how it looked mattified, so this picture is the picture I entered into the contest.


 
If you would like to see my original post and my love for the IG nail community follow this link: http://instagram.com/p/daATEwC7E_/#
Til next time.
Xoxo,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment