Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 2: Orange

Continuing the 31 day challenge, the theme for the second day was Orange!I'm still a day behind which means I'll have to do 2 manis in one day sometime this month, but it's a challenge for a reason right?

I only have one orange in my polish stash and it is also a recent buy. It's called orange strap wedges by venique. It is a neon orange that dries semi-matte. I also used silver loose glitter from the Born Pretty Store to finish my design. I know I did this a few months back, but I only did it on two nails last time. 

This is 3 coats of orange strap wedges, plus the glitter, and once coat of Hk Girl top coat. I could have gone with another coat of the top coat because the glitters still felt fought, but I was ok with it.


Like all neons, my camera could not catch the true color. It was super vibrant in real life.


 I did this mani at night like at 12 so that explains why my glitter isn't in a straight line.... lol jk I naturally can't do things perfect :'(, but I still liked the outcome!!


Join me as well as other talented ladies on the 31 day challenge! You won't regret it :) It forces you to practice your nail art skills and creativity. Hopefully I'll see a difference when the month is over!
Till Next time.
Xoxo,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment